On-line SCHEDULING taking orders for november pool closing
Our Base Pool Closing Service includes:
- Lowering the water level 1"-2" below tile
- Blowing water from plumbing lines
- Draining pool equipment
- Plugging lines with rubber expansion plugs
- Removing any ladders, diving boards, and handrails for storage
- Removing, rinsing and reinstalling diatomaceous earth (DE) filter elements, bag filters, and cartridges
Please note, the pool will be winterized in the condition in which it is found.
We recommend balancing the pH, alkalinity, and hardness prior to service so the chemicals have a chance to circulate.
Additionally, plastic jet fittings and drain lids degrade over time and can be damaged due to their age when removed.
Great Valley Pool Service is not responsible for replacements that may be necessary due to the integrity of these fittings.
Pricing and optional add-on services will be displayed within the online booking system.
Winterize Dates are now booking for November.